- a) These Terms and conditions (T&Cs) incorporate, and should be read together with, any Vendor’s and/or Agent’s T&Cs or regulations, which you can obtain from the point of purchase from the Official Agent
- b) Artists and billed attractions may be subject to change
- c) From time to time Margate Soul Festival Ltd may offer discounted rates of the original face value of the ticket each year. This may be in the form of earlybird, flash or local sales.
- d) Goods using unauthorised event logos and unauthorised professional recording equipment must be surrendered to staff.
- e) Do not buy tickets or goods from unlawful street traders/touts. They are invalid.
- f) You give your express consent to your actual/simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any audio or visual recording to be used in any media for any purpose at any time. This includes filming by the police or security staff which may be carried out for the security of customers and/or the prevention of crime.
- g) No unauthorised buses, coaches or trucks will be allowed on site.
- a) Refunds are only considered on major cancellation, substantial alteration or by special exception determined by MSF
- b) Refunds should be obtained from the point of purchase, no later than 3 months after the event.
- c) A minimum of the face value of the ticket will be refunded.
- d) Refunds of booking fees per ticket are subject to the T&Cs of the point of sale.
- a) No unaccompanied under 16’s are allowed on site.
- b) Under 16’s must be accompanied by an over 18s
TICKETS AND WRISTBANDS
- a) Tickets are non-transferable and only valid when purchased from official agents of MSF.
- b) All tickets advertised are the advance prices up 2pm on each day of the festival. Purchases made on the day will be subject to an increase plus booking fees.
- c) Tickets/wristbands purchased from unauthorised sources will be rendered invalid and refused admission.
- d) Tickets must be exchanged for a wristband on first entry at a wristband exchange.
- e) Tickets must be valid, presented in full, with stubs and not tampered with (in the event of accidental damage, refer to point of purchase prior to event).
- f) Tickets remain the property of Margate Soul Festival.
- g) MSF will not issue duplicates for lost or stolen tickets or wristbands.
- h) Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, without the prior written consent of MSF.
- i) The ticket holder is responsible for their tickets until it is exchanged for a wristband and then responsible for their wristband for the duration of the event.
- j) All wristbands remain the property of MSF until 12 Noon the day after the last day of the event.
- a) MSF reserves the right to evict a customer without refund, and/or refuse admission. See Eviction Policy *
- b) You may be body/bag searched at the entrances, on the site or when leaving.
- c) Any item(s), reasonably considered for use as a weapon, which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person, must be surrendered to staff**.
- d) Any person carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activity will be given to the Police and refused entry. Please see confiscation/surrender policy**.
- e) Anti-social behaviour may lead to eviction*. Please act responsibly.
- f) Throwing gas, aerosol or similar canisters/containers on to fires is extremely dangerous and will lead to eviction*.
MSF is unable to accept any liability for personal or property damages, losses (including surrendered items) or injuries sustained at this event – other than caused as a result of our negligence.
- a) Banned from event – Gas canisters, aerosols over 250ml, airhorns, fireworks, flares, glass, illegal substances, drugs, ‘legal highs’ – this includes Nitrous Oxide,
- laser equipment/pens, megaphones, nitrous oxide, sky or ‘Chinese’ lanterns, sound systems, spray cans, tabards/high visual jackets.
- b) Banned from arena – Cans, disposable BBQs, campsite stoves, umbrellas, large and open bottles of water (500ml are permitted).
- c) Generators – except those provided by the MSF – segways or hover boards.
- d) Food, excessive cigarettes – no alcohol.
- e) Anyone resisting the surrender of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face eviction*.
- f) Under 18’s are not permitted to purchase alcohol on site.
- g) It is illegal for an over 18 to purchase alcohol on the behalf of under 18s.
FIRE AND SAFETY
- a) Fires are not permitted in the arena.
- b) The burning of plastics, bedding, tents, furniture etc is not permitted anywhere on site.
- c) Smoking is not permitted in enclosed public spaces or buildings including Arena marquees. This includes e cigs.
- d) Excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage to your hearing.
- e) Pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting/special effects may take place during some performances.
- f) The use of Drones or similar equipment for any reason is prohibited on or near the event.
- a) Please use the bins and recycling points provided on and off site.
- b) No animals, other than guide or hearing dogs, are permitted on site. INFORMATION & NOTIFICATION
- a) Disabled Facilities are available at Margate Winter Gardens & our external WC locations.
- b) MSF, margatesoulfestival.co.uk or call information line on 020 8694 0551 (Mon-Fri 10am – 6pm).
- c) Event website – margatesoulfestival.co.uk for eviction*, confiscation/surrender** policies, safety and travel information.
- d) If any of these T&C’s are unclear please contact [email protected]